Hundreds of customer's around the world trust Ausmade Hosting Service to manage their domain. We provide freedom and control including full access & the ability to move/sell your domains.
We provide a wide range of services for your business including Web Hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPNs & more.
Learn more about what makes Ausmade Hosting Service the best choice for web hosting services.
If you have a pre-sale question or issue with your website we are here to help.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. It is a protocol to establish the encrypted link between a server and a client.
We can simply uninstall AutoSSL certificate from cPanel account, but it will not affect in future because the AutoSSL will check SSL certificate for all domain under its account in every 24 hours and will install the new certificate if there is no certificate for any domain. This tutorial will help you how to successfully uninstall Auto SSL certificate from the addon domain.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Navigate to Security >> SSL/TLS Status.
3) Then select the domain name which you want to uninstall SSL certificate.
4) Then click on “Exclude 1 Domain from AutoSSL”.
5) Now you can uninstall SSL certificate and it will not install SSL certificate in next SSL checking time.
6) Now go to Security >> SSL/TLS.
7) Now click “Manage SSL sites”.
8) Now select the domain name which you want to uninstall SSL certificate and click the button “Uninstall”.